Mercedes-Benz of North Haven Lease Return
We accept all Mercedes-Benz lease returns regardless of which dealership you leased the vehicle from. Mercedes-Benz of North Haven is your lease return facilitator.
If your lease is maturing soon, we suggest having a pre-inspection of your vehicle conducted. This inspection will evaluate your vehicle’s condition using Vehicle Condition Guidelines. After inspection, we’ll provide you with a Vehicle Inspection Report, documenting your vehicle’s condition at that time.
With this information you can choose to repair any damages, if any, prior to your lease return. This is the same criteria that will be used for your final vehicle inspection at turn-in. We will also determine your vehicle’s value and provide you with time and money-saving options.
Even if your lease isn’t due to expire for some time, we may be able to help you with any situations you’ve encountered, such as:
- The vehicle is getting close to going over the mileage allowed in the lease contract
- The vehicle ‘s specifications are no longer practical for the primary driver’s situation (i.e. too big/too small)
- A major service is going to be due soon (tires, etc.)
- You’ve hardly used the car and haven’t come close to the mileage included in the lease
- You are concerned about damage or excessive wear on your vehicle and how much it will cost at the end of the lease
- You’ve seen all of the incredible upgrades in the latest Mercedes-Benz model and you want them NOW
Mercedes-Benz of North Haven wants to help. Call us at 203-239-1313 and ask to speak to a Lease Loyalty Specialist. We’ll be glad to go over all the options available for you.